Thursday, September 22, 2005

Tagging

I was tagged twice so … Here it goes ...
I think we are an army of yalangi lovers….

10 years ago : the beginning of the seventh grade . hell and loneliness , looking around and crying three quarters of the time being in a public school after I was the star im my old primary school. Damn

5 years ago : the same old story but the crying is about my high school last year , the year of torture , being out of a very strange summer and being full of dreams of collage .
well…nothings to regret.

1 year ago : one of the greatest years in my life . hanging out with my dearest friends . just started a new job and being full of speculations whether I can make it or not .

tomorrow : zabadany torture

5 Snacks I enjoy : Multesers . pizza . crab salad . yalangi . minies

5 bands & artists I like: Metallica . Linkin park . Evanescence . Bryan Adams . Michael Jackson
how weird

5 Things I'd do with $100.000.000: Get myself a new poursche (as if I have an old one) . buy a flat in the Golden Sand . fix my room . go on a cruise with my best friend who ought to start packing as he reads this . bank the rest till im poor again

5 Places I would run away to: My sweet face . the garden of my former institute . the Golden Sand . my bed . Italy .. don’t ask me why Italy I just felt like it.

5 Bad habits I have : biting my lips . being paranoid about myself . forgetting arabic words . obsessing about things I already bought . sometimes spending money when I don’t have it

5 things I like doing : reading, especially Harry Potter . listening to music . singing . walking in the rain . hanging out with my friends .

5 TV Shows I like : Friends . Becker . Grandizer . Animals Olympics . Scrubs

5 Movies I like: Harry Potter I , II , III . Finding Nemo . Pretty woman .

5 biggest joys at the moment : going out with my friends . being appreciated . getting thinner . my hair . trying new food

the Golden Sand is Alrimal Althahabia in Tartus..i just love that place...

but now i have no idea who to tag..
well...anyways.

1 Comments:

At 9/24/2005 1:19 PM, Blogger Sharks said...

Army of yalangi lovers...Sooo TRUE:p...
when u decide to let go the old Porsche i'd be happy to keep it...along with my NEW convertible BMW ;D...n' if u don't take me cruising with u...i'll never invite u into my resort ;p...

hurry up with the new posts...am waitin' girl...
...Love ya...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home