Saturday, September 24, 2005

Zabadany torture

Now at last..a year passed at work as system administrator !! and I was nagging my heart out for the internet connection. Finally they gave me access ..yeeey
So Zabadany torture .. since the day that my Dad bought the new house and it was a sleepless Friday and Saturday for me . I can't sleep there and it seems that in summer I had no choice . but hey . collage will be starting next month . and Fridays will be less sleepless than now anyway . it started with a messed up dinner and an episode of CSI about hit men and flesh eating cheerleaders.. and I finished reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince for the second time in a row , well maybe the third time will start three days later . as Grayfox always says, I have a Harry Potter obsession . I’m fascinated with this series . anyways .. the evening comes and the family talk breaks out of nowhere . tempers rise and I am not allowed to turn my back and go finish my book . grandma started her views and I couldn’t take it anymore . please let me out . I get to bed and the night seem to triple . hour after hour of staring at the dark ceiling. And catching the microbus early in the morning with a strange combination of early rising people heading to the city . God I hate this . dashing like crazy to change and go to work with a very bad temper and puffy eyes . and it starts all over again .
so you have no idea how dipressed I am and annoyed I am

cheers

2 Comments:

At 9/24/2005 3:13 PM, Blogger Sharks said...

Ya 7raaaam!...i really feel for u Nisreeneh(Dashing for work :S)...n' MABROOK on the internet connection at work...it can make u'r life much easier!...Talk about nagging...there's "no one" lots of nagging blog...we talked about starting a girls nagging club there if u'r interested :D...

i watched that episode of CSI...it really freaked me out...n' my lil brother(Yaman)was watchin'...try to watch TV while answering his questions...if u can!...

Well the summer is almost over...i know that family talks can be overwhelming...but God bless u'r family...

 
At 9/27/2005 10:29 AM, Blogger GraY FoX said...

Oh ladies please.. when you are gonna start your nagging club.. can you please find a place for it outside the universe ... ;) .. sorry just kidding...
kaman it's a normal thing... not all of our weekends must be ultimately great.. you know suffering and joy make life .. that is just like eggs and baking powder.... making cake..
so the whole life as a mixture is something good... i love to feel some depression and anger sometimes
anyways.. let's go for another round of milkshakes with no nagging and no kinan this time :D .... and let's not watch CSI next week... get to mamnou3 channel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home