Monday, April 24, 2006

Nonsense

Here is something I found while rummaging through my old papers.. this little piece of paper is somehow like eight ears old and I wrote it in a moment when Mars was forming a 42 degrees angle with the line going through the north pole and making an alignment with the line vertically cutting Venus in a point 7 Kilometers northwest the south pole....
I made sure of it when the diamond glowed green under the sunset....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20/13/3007 3:07 AM

Im the one who broke the statue’s near the pyramids nose..
I did it , so sue me…
I had that rocket I’d got from the ex-CIA agent Paul Mclaurin , but it went on the other way . It was globolious . Gary’s fault , but the doctor in Zimbabwe Mario Piagotte didn’t care and neither did Miss Kammilla Armando , and when I reach the fifth element no one’d know…


31/04/3023 35:05 PM

HELP ME …
I’m stuck in the eighth element .
I’m in Zokee’s prison…
HILFE………

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone here remembers my twin sister...she is not the sphinx I broke the nose of...
maybe something will happen when the diamon turns green again....

3 Comments:

At 4/25/2006 2:21 PM, Blogger GraY FoX said...

enno . huh :S :-/
Holy moly ... what the hell was that ?!

 
At 4/25/2006 5:23 PM, Blogger Sharks said...

HAAA!!!...
for God sake what's that all about!?...

am fearnig for your sanity babey girl! :P

 
At 4/26/2006 8:47 AM, Blogger Cute NK2 said...

Grayfox .. that was a moment of nerves clash...lots of words and pictures crammed in my head at once and I came up with this nonsense..
Sharks .. you should fear for me sanity , cos I'm losing it.. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home