Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Thank You

This song goes to be the everyday song of life..
everyday I thank you , everyday you give me the best day of my life , everyday you call me and it's not so bad...
You're the best thing in my life....

Thank You - Dido

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
and I can't see at all
and even if I could it'd all be grey,
but your picture on my wall
it reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad.
I drank too much last night, got bills to pay,
my head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today,
I'm late for work again and even if I'm there,
they'll all imply that I might not last the day
and then you call me and it's not so bad,
it's not so bad
and I want to thank you
for giving me the best day of my life
Push the door, I'm home at last
and I'm soaking through and through
then you handed me a towel
and all I see is you,
and even if my house falls down now,
I wouldn't have a clue
because you're near me
and I want to thank you
for giving me the best day of my life,
oh just to be with you
is having the best day of my life.
and I want to thank you
for giving me the best day of my life,


This day will last form life with you....

2 Comments:

At 4/10/2006 11:11 AM, Blogger GraY FoX said...

heya dear
hmmm .... hopefully you will feel happy everyday

 
At 4/10/2006 12:10 PM, Blogger Cute NK2 said...

Happy..alone ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home