Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lulleby

When I'm in my bed . scared and can't sleep . his voice drifts into my mind , warm and wonderful , singing me a lulleby to sleep....and I drift away with a smile

Lulleby - Creed

Hush my love now don’t you cry
Everything will be all right
Close your eyes and drift in dream
Rest in peaceful sleep
If there’s one thing I hope
I showed you
Hope I showed you
Just give love to all
Oh my love…in my arms tight
Every day you give me life
As I drift off to your world
Will rest in peaceful sleep
I know there’s one thing that
you showed me
That you showed me
Just give love to all
Let’s give love to all


Everything will be all right.....

2 Comments:

At 3/03/2006 2:32 PM, Blogger GraY FoX said...

you have the ability to give love to all... and we will always be waiting for it :)

 
At 3/05/2006 10:34 AM, Blogger Cute NK2 said...

you won't wait Iyado...you are a permanent resident :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home