Saturday, July 21, 2007

Finally .... Harry Potter !!!!

Ladies and gentlemen ...
I just went through a night full of kids for the final book in the Harry Potter series !!!!!!!!!!
And thanks to Iyado and Noura .. I HAVE THE BOOK :D
They endured the kids , the noise , the silly people and the nasty taxi driver to be with me .. and I sooooooo THANK YOU !!!!!!..
Now ... Exam is tomorrow versus 744 pages to be read ...
What do you think my choice would be ?
:D
I made a promice :P
Exam first ... !!!!!
Yeah .. I know .. you read right .... I haven't entierly lost my mind :P
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows .... TOMORROW :D

7 Comments:

At 7/21/2007 12:51 PM, Blogger Sharks said...

Congratulations dear :) and am sooo relieved that u didn't lose it entirely :D ...good luck with ur exam girl n' i'll be waiting for the detailes latter!!

 
At 7/21/2007 4:10 PM, Blogger Qabbani said...

wish u all luck in ur exam :)

 
At 7/22/2007 8:21 AM, Blogger Sam... said...

Oh No...

Not another Potter... loony...

Come on people what is it with you and Harry....:)))

Good luck with your exam....do good and Harry himself will visit you with the results sheet...;)

Take care

 
At 7/22/2007 10:45 AM, Blogger Hasan Bazerbashi said...

NIIIICE :)

And good luck in your exaam :)

 
At 7/24/2007 12:30 AM, Blogger Cute NK2 said...

Shaaaarks ..
I FINISHED IT !!!
It took me two days .. :P
THANK YOU :D

MQabbani ..
Thanks for the wish :D

Sam ..
Ohh I am the biggest Loony you could find :P I have been obsessed since the very beginning and now I reached the end .. Thanks for the lucky wish .. and I prefer Draco the bad guy over Harry ;)

Hazz ..
THANK YOUUUU !!!!

 
At 8/05/2007 5:33 AM, Blogger Z said...

mabrouk! in fact,i didn't understand the movie casue I didn't read the book.. :(

 
At 12/01/2010 10:36 AM, Blogger boros1124 said...

Hello! I really liked the Deathly Hallows movie, but the book is much more informative for me. In addition, all Harry Potter's personality is more clear.

http://harrypotterkonyv.hu/harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_adult_edition

 

Post a Comment

<< Home