Saturday, July 07, 2007

Right Here ..

When people hear words like love, fate , feelings , heart .. I wonder what comes into their minds… What would they think when they read a love story, listen to a cheesy love song, hear someone talking about how much he or she is in love, or watch the tears of someone who got their heart broken ..
Many would turn their heads aside and curl their lip in a bored sort of way .. other would just give a sympathetic pat on the back . and others would mock the heck out of the teary eyed and say .. you totally deserve it ..
Love and I have a history .. I’m happiest being in love.. I’ve felt pain for being in love..
I fear what makes me weak, and fight my fears with my weakness other times…
Lots of changes along my long years have made me what I am now , lots of wrongs that I suffered to set right , lots of rights I bragged about doing , lots of chances I still am thankful I took .. and lots of looking backs with a sigh of ‘what if’ .. but not even once I though of backing out .. not even counting giving up as an option .. and I know I would never do …
I know I still have more to go through…but at least I know my way .. I did long ago when I first felt alive .. When a hand took mine and a voice whispered into my ears .. a voice that reached my heart in a one way trip ..
It was all down to me to open my eyes and see what I have missed , to regret nothing and just go on with being me .. just to enjoy my moment to the max and live it to the last breath … the next moment would have to wait .
I am what I am now because of you … and I would still go on to the top to be with you ..

Right here - Staind

I know I've been mistaken
But just give me a break and see the changes that I've made
I've got some imperfections
But how can you collect them all and throw them in my face
But you always find a way to keep me right here waiting
You always find the words to say to keep me right here waiting
And if you chose to walk away I'd still be right here waiting
Searching for the things to say to keep you right here waiting
I hope you're not intending
To be so condescending it's as much as I can take
and you're so independent
you just refuse to bend so I keep bending till I break
But you always find a way to keep me right here waiting
You always find the words to say to keep me right here waiting
And if you chose to walk away I'd still be right here waiting
Searching for the things to say to keep you right here waiting
I've made a commitment
I'm willing to bleed for you
I needed fulfillment
I found what I need in you
Why can't you just forgive me
I don't want to relive all the mistakes I've made along the way
But I always find a way to keep you right here waiting
I always find the words to say to keep you right here waiting
But you always find a way
To keep me right here waiting
You always find the words to say to keep me right here waiting
And if I chose to walk away would you be right here waiting
Searching for the things to say to keep me right here waiting


I found everything I ever needed in you .. and you will always find me here waiting ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home