Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Sweet Angel And A Little Star…

Once upon a time there was this little Star shining anew in the heart of the sky, looking around by her own light, wandering aimlessly and humming a merry tune.
The tune changed one day with a small sweet note drifting dreamily around the little Star, looking to find the heavenly note, she finds the sweetest Angel fluttering by, his angelic voice coming out his angelic lips.
Here he is, his wings sending a waft so warm and tingling the little Star was hooked, shining to light the sweet Angel’s face, and the sweet Angel looked to the source of light, between the locked eyes the spell was cast ...
The little Star shone for him, and the sweet Angel fluttered around her spreading his wings protecting her and warming her as they went on together side by side.
Everyday she shins for him, everyday he blesses her face with the warmest feather,
He holds her so close, she buries herself in his arms, and nothing can be more perfect...
The little Star shone for him...
All the other stars and angels looked up to them, some admiring , some wishing … looking up to the two of them glowing together , for each other , for their love was the guidance , was the hope of life , was the twinkle in others eyes whispering about the perfect match..
The little Star shone brighter than ever for her sweet Angel, but then…. Her light burned his hands and couldn’t hold her anymore, her tears falling to heal his hands.. the little Star began falling ...
The sweet Angel didn’t let go , he fluttered by her as she slowly fell , kept her shining as she began to fade , his wings sending wafts of hope drying her falling tears , never leaving her side ...
Burning slowly as she fell , the little Star kept singing their tune , and the sweet angle tangled his voice along , his wings warming her but his hands are no longer around her.
The little Star dreamt of the time when his hands are cured and she is saved, dreamt of the warmest hug catching her and bringing her back to her safest place in his arms ... Dreamt all along, and all along... she shone for him ...
A little prayer rolling over her lips , a little prayer for him , for them ...
Prayed all along ,and all along... she shone for him ...
There come times when his voice fades away from her tune , she raises her voice loud burning to hear his again ... Looking all around for his wings , she just saw them fluttering away..away from her ... as she keeps falling ...
Then the little Star wonders , will a falling star keep burning till the sweet Angel catches her again?
Will she be burnt long before that ?
Will she ever be caught ?
Will her ashes spread all over the universe and around the other stars and angels?
Will anyone feel her little shards tickling hearts that are longing to beat ?
Will anyone hear her whispers to hesitant souls giving them a little push to reach their mates right away ?
Will anyone taste her everlasting tears and let love lead the way ?
The little Star looks up to her sweet Angel , wanting his face to be in front of her eyes before they are closed , wanting his angelic voice to fill her ears before they hear no more , wanting so much to reach out and touch his heart before hers beats one last time ...
Still falling , fading ... but still ... The little Star shines for him ...
Till she is no more ..........................


How Could An Angel Break My Heart – Toni Braxton

I heard he sang a lullaby
I heard he sang it from his heart
When I found out thought I would die
Because that lullaby was mine
I heard he sealed it with a kiss
He gently kissed her cherry lips
I found that so hard to believe
Because his kiss belonged to me
How could an angel break my heart
Why didn't he catch my falling star
I wish I didn't wish so hard
Maybe I wished our love apart
How could an angel break my heart
I heard her face was white as rain
Soft as a rose that blooms in May
He keeps her picture in a frame
And when he sleeps he calls her name
I wonder if she makes him smile
The way he used to smile at me
I hope she doesn't make him laugh
Because his laugh belongs to me
How could an angel break my heart
Why didn't he catch may falling star
I wish I didn't wish so hard
Maybe I wish our love apart
How could an angel break my heart
Oh my soul is dying, it's crying
I'm trying to understand
Please help me
How could an angel break my heart
Why didn't he catch my falling star
I wish I didn't wish so hard
Maybe I wished our love apart
How could an angel break my heart



I wish I didn't wish so hard ............................

5 Comments:

At 11/04/2006 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this song :).

 
At 11/07/2006 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

r u stuck in some bottleneck...I hope u r not struggling to get inside it....post something cheerful ......the star vanished ...not u, or am I wrong?

 
At 1/05/2010 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One day I was surfing internet and suddenly I found site named www.home-businessreviews.com I learned how to begin my own home business and i was able finally quit my work where i was employed one year, now I'm earning 150$/day. I was able to earn such kind of cash because I discovered some very cool home business reviews. At site called www.home-businessreviews.com

Anyway seems that website owner at last discovered winner online business program which helped him to start his own home based business, so he finally decided to make site and write about his own experience about earning money online. It seems that he lost thousands of dollars before he found winner home based business program which actually helped to make money online. But which one? take a look at website below!
[url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com]home based business reviews[/url]

 
At 1/05/2010 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I now became a part of this community here and I would like to be a member of it. Just like the environment here. Great work by the admin and each member around.

I appreciate the quality of messages provided by everyone and hope I can do that for you all too. Just to start off, I came across a cool site named
[url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com]online home business opportunity[/url] that reviews some good work at home based business opportunity. Anyway website owner earn's more than up to 15K USD month. He found some very cool online home business opportunity.

Because I found that these home based business worked for me I decided to post it here so you also can earn some extra cash in your free time. Owner of this site also found really simple opportunity get some extra cash just taking [url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Surveys-For-Money.html]surveys for money[/url]. Anyway if you need to make some extra cash feel free to check out this website. Hope you guys like it.

Anyway, look forward to great conversation and hanging out here often.
www.home-businessreviews.com

 
At 2/05/2010 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I now became a part of this community here and I would like to be a part of it. Just love the environment here. Excellent work by the admin and every member around. I like the quality of posts provided by memebers and plan I can do that for you all too. Just to start off, I found a cool website named [url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com]home business opportunity[/url] that reviews some great home business reviews. Anyway website owner earn's more than up to 15K USD month. He found some very cool home business opportunity . Because I found that these home business reviews worked for me I decided to post it here so you also can earn some extra money in your free time. Owner of this website also discovered really simple way make some extra money just taking [url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Surveys-For-Money.html]surveys for money[/url]. Anyway if you need to make some extra money feel free to check out this website. Hope you guys like it. OK, look forward to great conversation and hanging out here often. www.home-businessreviews.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home