Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Again ... Thank You...

The day started lousy and ended with the most successful surprise birthday party I’ve ever seen ..
Guys .. without you my life is colorless…
Iyad ... My bestest friend .. you are the greatest ever and nothing compares to you , you always put the smile on my face. I'm so lucky you are by my side..Thank you
Noura ... My sister .. life is nothing without you..Thank you
Asma and Firas … I’m so glad and proud that you are my friends.. Thank you.
And all of you guys .. Basma , Bisher , Diala , Giselle , Rima , Ali , Mouhannad , Husam , Amal , Dareen , Bisher , Abdulwahab , Jouanna , Nivine
Thank you so much .......

5 Comments:

At 4/26/2006 3:23 PM, Blogger GraY FoX said...

:) .... we are even happier

 
At 4/26/2006 3:47 PM, Blogger Ghalia said...

Happy Birthday:)

 
At 4/27/2006 8:36 AM, Blogger Cute NK2 said...

Grayfox you are the greatest....:*
Thanks so much Ghalia.

 
At 4/27/2006 10:44 AM, Blogger Sharks said...

Happy birthday Dadeeneh you are the best ever...n' am the one who's proud of having u as my ever lasting best friend!...

screw odds u know!...

I LOVE U GIRL!

 
At 4/27/2006 10:50 AM, Blogger Nouranis said...

Hey Dadeeneh el7elweh my little sis...
Wishing u all the happiness on earth... and as Sharks Said... screw odds u know!...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home