Tuesday, August 14, 2007

WHAT ?

Should I or shouldn't I ??

I guess I asked this very question lots of times before .. and almost always had an answer too late ... but not anymore .....

Should I or shouldn't I break down and show the whole world that I am feeling weak at this very moment ?
Should I or shouldn't I go on with this losing battle with a college I hate ?
Should I or shouldn't I do something I so wanna do but am scared to do it ?
Should I or shouldn't I run in the middle of this dirty alley .. run so fast I don't get to stay behind and watch my tears land on the ground ?
Should I or shouldn't I forget ?
Should I or shouldn't I let myself go and laugh my heart out ?
Should I ?
I think I should ... not !!!!


Update :

I worked out some answeres to those ..
yes , no , yes , yes , no , yes .....

5 Comments:

At 8/14/2007 10:27 PM, Blogger Qabbani said...

yeah its puzzled ,

to do or not , :)
i guess all u need is more self confides :)

wish u all luck and great choices

 
At 8/16/2007 12:28 AM, Blogger Cute NK2 said...

Heyyy MQabbani

I worked out some answeres to those ..
yes , no , yes , yes , no , yes
:P

 
At 8/16/2007 2:21 PM, Blogger Sharks said...

try these no, no, yes, no, yes and yes :D...love ya girl!

 
At 8/22/2007 9:45 PM, Blogger GraY FoX said...

h3
come on
talk things over with ppl around you , bas mou ana la2no busy w sick w beddy safer hal kam yomen :P

 
At 8/25/2007 2:58 PM, Blogger Cute NK2 said...

Iyadoooo ... khedny ma3ak and I will only say yes w no :P
Salaaaamtaaaakkkk ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home