Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A Bunch Of Feelings...

Feeling the right moment to say something I have held for quite some time...
Feeling the dreading inside of me with my lips moving to say it...
Feeling the embarrassment over a very foolish thing I did...
Feeling the stray butterfly in my stomach flutter because of a smile from ‘someone’...
Feeling the tear sting so bad in the back of my throat because I have fought long and hard against it burning my eyes when it shouldn’t...
Feeling the sour defeat under the unbearable gush of that same tear and her likes finally winning their rightful track on my cheeks.. but well,I’m safe now ... I’m alone.
Feeling the childish joy when I discover how a new thing works...
Feeling so down...
Feeling the anger boiling inside me with a never ending day...
Feeling a nice dream and just surrender to a yummy sleep...
Feeling a shard of my broken heart dig deeper into my soul...
Feeling the intoxicating fresh and blue scent floating right into me...
Feeling too sleepy to smile ...
Feeling too happy to fall asleep...
Feeling the delight of a new meal I’m sharing with my new-meal-testing partner ...
Feeling the bitter truth biting my ass every now and then, shaking it off didn’t work too well either ...
Feeling grateful for a very great day spent with very great people...
Feeling the rush through everything in my being in a moment stolen from heaven...
Feeling the rush of the being I united with in that very moment ...
Feeling so high ...
Feeling the harsh blade of a cold stare ...
Feeling the urge to shout my heart out ...
Feeling the right moment come and go with my tongue tied...
Feeling the deafening roar of guilt after a screw up ...
Feeling the soft skin my fingers touch through to my heart ..
Feeling the sweet sensation of a warm kiss ...
Feeling the shock after a dreadful nightmare ...
Feeling the soothing calm voice keeping me safe after that nightmare when hanging up after a hushed phone call...
Feeling the tingle of soft breeze on my face reminding me that I am alive ...


But I never .. never wanna feel the disappointment of hesitation , you are too precious for that ...

3 Comments:

At 10/03/2007 10:40 PM, Blogger Vanna said...

I loved this post...it reminds me of many things...of many feelings...of many things I wish I could have expressed...

 
At 10/18/2007 11:47 AM, Blogger Sharks said...

What a bunch dear!! the feeling I can relate to n' miss the most is "Feeling too happy to fall asleep"...

Love ya girl :)

 
At 10/23/2007 12:46 PM, Blogger Cute NK2 said...

Heyyy Anna .. I know what you mean .. And I have taken my decision never to keep anything inside ..

Shaaaarks .. I love that particular one too :P
Love ya tooo ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home