Monday, December 03, 2007

Lots Of Words ... Only About You

You are ...
You are lots of words .. I will just try to remember some of them in here ... n I'm sure you know what I wanna say and all the rest :)

Awesome , the bestest ever , careless , sweet , great , sarcastic , gentle , sleepy , stylish , so clever , handsome , sensual , crazy , sneaky , amazing , elegant , hard-headed , smooth , naughty , sharp , supportive , charming , loyal , energetic , cute , nice , funny , smart , strong , breathtaking , clear , tough , patient , trustworthy , creative , really huggable , sensational , graceful , so much fun to be with , warm , free , so so attractive , reliable and larger than life ...

All in all ... you are... You. :)

6 Comments:

At 12/03/2007 6:41 PM, Blogger Qabbani said...

hmmm, i can share with u some of things about him :)

i met him just for hour's :)

lucky you have such guy around :)

 
At 12/05/2007 4:07 PM, Blogger Rima7 said...

I like this one :huggable :)
lucky them and lucky you .. ma sha2 Allah

 
At 12/14/2007 1:03 PM, Blogger Cute NK2 said...

Qabbani : Thanks for your visit .. Yeap me is lucky :D

Spears : I like that one too :P

 
At 12/22/2007 12:25 AM, Blogger Sharks said...

Lucky him...lucky u...lucky me for having both of u in my life...
Am thinkin’ “I got three words for u!!!”...next time I see u ask me what they r “ :D...

 
At 12/25/2007 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

V. silly

 
At 12/25/2007 2:25 PM, Blogger Cute NK2 said...

Shaaaaarks !!!!
hehehehee .. Now I know :P

Anonymous ..
V. Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home